TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1994 (Finale)


Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Reply' Shinchon boarding house... the place that made the countrified boys shine

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,549, -21] I'd go live in a boarding house like that... I want Ilhwa mother's generous portions of food and Dong Ilsung's swearing..

2. [+1,361, -12] This was truly a drama where it wasn't only the leads who shined but the entire cast

3. [+950, -16] During the last narration, I didn't feel like the ajumma I am today but rather the teen I was back then when I was a fangirl of Jo Yong Pil and Seo Taiji ^^

4. [+833, -16] What am I supposed to look forward to in life now ㅜㅜ

5. [+365, -13] Even though people complained about being sick of the husband hunt, there isn't a drama like Reply ㅠ No makjang, chaebol, fantasy plots... just a good old charming story.

-

Article: 'Reply' Go Ara and Jung Woo get together... first love, a success or failure

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,089, -51] Choked up listening to the last narration.. I cried and laughed watching Reply. Good job to all of the producers and cast.

2. [+1,082, -212] Don't complain about not getting the ending you wanted~~ ^^ I loved it and found the last episode really touching.

3. [+817, -127] Great job to the cast ^^ Najung and Trash are jjang ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-