TV: [Spoilers!!!] Prime Minister and I


Article: 'Prime Minister and I' Lee Bum Soo finds out Yoona's truth 'romance on the rise'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+830, -93] Loved today's episode!! ㅋㅋ Lee Bum Soo's reversal at the end ㅋㅋ Looking forward to tomorrow

2. [+730, -67] The random glimses of Yoon Shi Yoon makes my heart flutter!!!!.. And that... spy looked really handsome although he only appeared for a short bit... and Lee Bum Soo the tough guy.. Yoona the goddess...

3. [+640, -69] Ah, Lee Bum Soo makes my heart flutter... and Yoona's so pretty...

4. [+583, -59] Kwon Yul is more charming the more you see him, Dajung is cuter the more you see her~

5. [+532, -57] I really hope this is a happy ending~~~~~ Please make the ending clear and concise ㅠㅠ

6. [+195, -26] Haven't had anything to watch since The Heirs ended but I'm loving this drama

7. [+202, -41] This drama's more fun than 'Empress Ki', why do people only watch 'Empress Ki'?

8. [+174, -17] Yoona's scream was so sexy when her hair got stuck in the prime minister's button ㅋㅋㅋ The security guard's reactions were funny ㅋㅋ

-