TV: [Spoilers!!!] Prime Minister and I


Article: 'Prime Minister and I' pilot broadcast, comic chemistry...

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+347, -36] I really respect Lee Bum Soo for being able to take on comedic acting after his father passed away.

2. [+341, -112] I liked the cast but didn't expect much because of the SM production but it's a lot more fun than I thought. It's something easy to watch since it's lighthearted. I laughed the entire time.

3. [+260, -116] I want to see bbang Yoona more often ^^ ㅋ

4. [+238, -106] I like it because it's different from other dramas since it makes you laugh ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+86, -26] Lee Bum Soo hyung was amazing with his acting as expected

6. [+81, -34] I like it better than makjang dramas about affairs like Aurora

7. [+86, -54] I liked it. Yoona's cute and comedic acting was good. I hate SM but I'm not going to insert my bias onto her.

8. [+59, -29] I prefer lighthearted dramas like this than dramas about affairs

-