TV: [Spoilers!!!] Miss Korea


Article: 'Miss Korea' the impressive and affectionate romance of 'Miss Korea'

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,385, -115] Lee Yeon Hee is so pretty... she should be thankful to her parents.

2. [+1,033, -140] Lee Yeon Hee's acting has improved

3. [+945, -135] She's improved a lot since Gu Family Book ㅋㅋ

4. [+942, -140] She's improved, I don't know why she gets so much hate ㅡㅡ She's so pretty

5. [+822, -103] Has a similar feel to Pasta. I love it.

6. [+387, -10] I watched both 'You Who Came From the Stars' and 'Miss Korea' and I'm liking both... what I'm definitely sure about is that IU and Jang Geun Suk are failing.

7. [+299, -28] I put my trust in Lee Sun Gyun and I've fallen in love with the first episode! Lee Yeon Hee's absolutely gorgeous ㅠㅠㅠ her acting's improved a lot as well!

-

Article: [Miss Korea Pilot] Lee Yeon Hee receives a passing grade on her acting? Isn't this daebak level?

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+814, -279] ????

2. [+725, -261] So how much were you paid?

3. [+837, -435] I can see her bad acting from the screencaps alone...

4. [+103, -78] People should watch before judging first ㅋㅋ She's not all that great but it's nothing to hate her over. No one expects A class acting from her anyway.

5. [+93, -22] She's definitely improved since East of Eden but her acting is still on the level of a rookie, nothing more or less. She should stop media playing about her acting being daebak and just show everyone her improvement.

-