SNS is a fantastic tool for improving your image!


Article: "Who cares, it's not like I'm in Korea"... another proof shot of Lee Chae Young being a nuisance on SNS?

Source: No Cut News via Nate

"I was a nuisance - who cares, it's not like I'm in Korea"
Friend: "Where are you?"
LCY: "I'm in Hong Kong."
Friend: "Puhaha, you're so funny, unni."
LCY: "I'll send you a worse photo in private later."

1. [+1,006, -18] This isn't her first time ㅡㅡ She snuck a shot of an overweight foreigner and uploaded it onto her SNS, saying she made her lose her appetite and that she's scared of gaining weight like her. Tsk tsk

2. [+994, -19] Kang Yoomi and this girl.. how thoughtless~ Just apologize... tsk tsk. SNS is really a waste of your life.

3. [+827, -17] International embarrassment

4. [+72, -6] She has a worse photo she's going to send in private? How much more of a nuisance can she be overseas that she can't share it publicly?

5. [+53, -6] Proving herself to be an idiot tsk tsk

-