DMTN's Daniel pleads for favorable arrangements


Article: DMTN's Daniel tearfully pleads for favorable arrangements "My dream is to become a teacher"

Source:
Sports Seoul via Naver

"Your honorable judge, I have made a mistake. For the past two months, I've deliberated and cried with family in a cold and scary place. I promise to never break the law and to live a religious life. If you bestow favorable arrangements upon me, I will become a youth who is of help to our country. I ask for your forgiveness."

1. [+2,355, -126] A druggie wants to teach students? ㅋㅋ I'd rather learn from a stray dog on the streets

2. [+1,769, -77] Shouldn't have touched drugs if that was your dream. Stop crying and just admit your mistakes, serve your time, and move on. The problem with our country is that you shed a few tears and you get what you want.

3. [+1,301, -54] Favorable arrangements my butt. If you haven't served in the army yet, go serve and we'll forgive you. Look at Joo Ji Hoon, he went and served and now he's scandal free and even in dramas ㅋㅋ Our society forgives everything as long as you serve in the army.

4. [+206, -13] A religious life? ㅋㅋㅋ Why do religious people think that they can commit any crime as long as they live religiously ㅋㅋ Just pay the price of your actions.

5. [+182, -3] He wouldn't be in as big trouble as he is now if he just did the drugs... but he did the triple crown... smoked + possession + distribution. He should be grateful he even got a year.

6. [+135, -11] Go back to America and find Bianca, then we'll forgive you.

-