Bom & Hi release their carol music video


Reader request.

-

Article: "Horror version carol?" Bom & Hi's unique music video atmosphere

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+535, -30] I miss the days of YG with Wheesung, Big Mama, Gummy..

2. [+538, -118] TN: blha blah blah comments about Bom's face

3. [+282, -25] Maybe I expected too much, but I'm not fond of the song... Their harmony doesn't work at all and I never thought Bom to be a bad singer but I actually think she sang pretty badly in this song. Maybe because she doesn't fit it... Hi did a lot better than her.

4. [+29, -3] Funny how that one article about a foreign media outlet complaining about how Bom and Hi ruined Mariah Carey's song isn't up on Nate right now. I was so embarrassed reading that.

5. [+27, -6] This song's getting a lot of hate overseas for ruining Mariah Carey's song ㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -3] Bom and Hi, their harmony is nonexistant. The song is bad.. They ruined this Christmas song.

7. [+19, -4] Mad disappointed in this song. They're both so bad. Doesn't match the song at all.. They just sounded like tryhards.

8. [+18, -1] Fans of the original song are so mad that they ruined it like this.

9. [+18, -2] Just how bad did they sing it that they're getting all this hate..

10. [+18, -3] I anticipated the song a lot but it was bad.. the vibrations were over the top. Lee Hi did decently well but Bom's parts..... way overboard. Carols should be sung simply.

11. [+16, -0] It astounds me that they were able to take such a great song and sing it so badly like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bom sounded unstable... just so bad.

12. [+15, -3] It's like they took two amateurs and told them to sing a pop song. The worst carol song I've ever heard of.

-