35 industry professionals grade the strongest entertainment agencies of the year


Article: 2013 Music Industry... SM and YG remain strong while Starship and Mystic 89 rise high

Source: Star News via Naver

35 industry professionals (made up of broadcast PDs, music producers, composers, critics) were surveyed on the most successful agency of the year: 18 chose SM, 6 chose YG. Starship and Mystic 89 (Kim Yerim, Park Ji Yoon, Kim Jung Hwan, Jang Jae In) were chosen as the fastest growing agencies of the year.

1. [+614, -32] Yoon Jong Shin really did wonders for Kim Yerim.. She better not betray him later.

2. [+417, -25] I hope Yoon Jong Shin finds good success as a producer. I want him to grow as a talented public composer.

3. [+442, -68] I think it's time to take JYP out of the top 3 and add Mystic

4. [+316, -28] I love Mystic artists

5. [+284, -46] I'm just tired of idols

6. [+95, -6] I still think YG relies on Big Bang too much... It's almost time for them to enlist in the army.. WIN really needs to step up and show some big achievements.

7. [+93, -10] SM's almost scary with how they carry out their plans

8. [+87, -7] I don't think JYP can fit in the top 3 anymore... their hottest Wonder Girls crumbled under contract renewals

9. [+81, -6] I really thought B2ST would last a long time, had no idea they'd be on a downfall like this... Really shocked that they didn't win any awards..

10. [+78, -3] Cube didn't do so well this year either. BtoB, No Ji Hoon, Shin Ji Hoon consecutively failed. B2ST is on a downfall as well.

-