2013 KBS Drama Awards


Article: Kim Hye Soo wins KBS daesang after 10 years... an obvious win

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+8,985, -157] Finally an award I can agree with. She looked amazing in her pants instead of a dress as well.

2. [+7,218, -175] As expected. All of the KBS dramas failed in 2013 except for her's. Hye Soo nuna's acting is what pulled it through.

3. [+6,837, -111] I like how she's really confident about winning it ㅋㅋ

4. [+4,880, -88] Yup, just as I predicted ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,609, -31] I feel like the KBS daesang was the only one everyone could agree on as fair and square.

-

Article: Hwang Jung Eum wins top excellence "I cried so much with 'Secret' that tears have become a habit"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,101, -36] I thought I was watching Yoojung again with how much she was crying. She said it was her first time receiving praise for her acting but now those are just humble words. You are truly deserving of this award. Congrats!

2. [+951, -41] Her acting in the Secret left such a lasting impression~ I'll be looking forward to your future work. Congrats###

3. [+818, -41] Hwang Jung Eum, I watched until the end to see her receive this because I knew she would! Always hoping you become even better than you are now

-


Article:
Jung Woo's tearful award speech "Thank you for believing in me until the end"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,976, -74] He's finally received a rookie award... Congratulations, you worked so hard this year. I'll be supporting you for a better 2014... congrats once again on the award.

2. [+5,478, -87] I knew he'd hit it big since I saw him in the Wind. You're a success now, Jjanggu.

3. [+4,867, -77] Reply is truly a star creator... Trash, you're amazing ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+3,947, -59] Tarsh ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sorry for only recognizing your talents now ㅠㅠㅠ I'll be supporting you from your next project on

5. [+825, -10] Reply would've swept the award shows if it was public broadcast.

-

Article: IU wins rookie award "I'll work harder to become actress IU"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+716, -355] IU's acting level was deserving of a rookie award. And unlike that other Bae OO girl, she spoke and enunciated clearly.

2. [+409, -234] She persistently worked hard so I like her! Good at singing and her acting's improving.

3. [+401, -233] Good to see her working hard~

-

Article: BoA's award speech "My friend Choi Daniel suffered because of his lacking partner"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+404, -20] The stupid fangirls shouting pissed me off;;;

2. [+379, -10] Why are the fans in the crowd screaming so loud. They only shout for their favorite actors too.. embarrassing.

3. [+69, -26] I watched the drama for Choi Daniel but BoA didn't do too bad. Not as awkward as I thought. I hope we get more short dramas like this.

4. [+65, -24] The best replies aren't referencing to BoA by the way. Congratulations on the award and work even harder!

5. [+60, -23] I liked her drama. Although it was short, it received a good response and a lot thought BoA's acting exceeded their expectations. I'm glad she proved the haters wrong with this award.

-