y is this nation's first ??? title so important????


Article: Lee Yeon Hee "I feel happy about getting the nation's first love title taken away from me by Suzy" (interview)

Source:
TV Report via Nate

"The nation's first love title is no longer mine. It's Suzy now. I'm the old nation's first love. Anyway, I'm not that type of person (laugh). I actually feel happy about the pressure being taken off of me and I'm glad that the title has passed on to Suzy. Of course, being loved by the public is a good thing but I can't be expected to show a good image at all times. I also can't be the nation's first love for the rest of my life. I don't know what title I'll be given next but I hope that it's a lot less pressuring than the nation's first love. Haha."

1. [+1,214, -133] Since when was Lee Yeon Hee the nation's anything??

2. [+1,022, -128] She's not the nation's first love anymore because she never was it to begin with

3. [+42, -231] Lee Yeon Hee's pretty... but I always thought it was Suzy..?

4. [+60, -17] Since when???? Isn't she the nation's crappy actress?

5. [+57, -39] Suzy's pretty and it's not that I hate her or anything but the amount of media play about her nation's first love image is so frustrating.

6. [+53, -42] So much media play surrounding Suzy's first love image so I thought her movie hit  10 million viewers but it only recorded 4 million...

7. [+44, -36] The first love icon was always Lee Yeon Hee, Suzy just got it through media play...

8. [+42, -30] Suzy became the nation's first love through media play

9. [+37, -12] I'm sure Lee Yeon Hee's the nation's crappy actress..

10. [+28, -24] I remember her being called the nation's first love after her movie... I think A Millionaire's First Love?

-