When do college students feel like they've aged?

Article: When do college students feel like they've aged?

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. When I see young freshmen 34.3%
2. When my memory isn't as good as it used to be 19.7%
3. When it's hard to get over my hangover 17.2%
4. When I think it's time to be filial to my parents 13%

-

1. [+833, -13] When the new idol debuts are younger than me

2. [+580, -4] When the new idols are no longer my oppas. When soldiers are younger than me.

3. [+380, -5] When I return to college after my army service and the freshmen are 5 years younger than me.

4. [+27, -4] When I start to see my birth year in the zodiac fortunes in the newspapers. When the idols are younger than me. When people don't ask for ID when I buy alcohol. When I feel too old to receive New Year money.

5. [+18, -3] When I don't know any of the idols' names....

6. [+17, -10] I'm an '02er (started college in 2002) and I really have no idea what that growl growl EXO group is. They have a disgusting amount of stupid fangirls, though.

7. [+15, -1] When I see childhood photos of my parents holding me when they were my age

8. [+14, -2] When my skin looks older? Makes me depressed

-