TV: [Spoilers!!!] Dad! Where are you going?


Article: 'Dad', the touching love of the five uncles

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,657, -33] I was so touched when Kim Sung Joo was massaging Hoo and telling him to come over whenever he felt lonely and needed a dongseng to play with ㅠㅠ and he kept massaging him even after he fell asleep ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,529, -62] Let's keep the show as it is.. don't make a second season.

3. [+2,320, -42] A rediscovery of Jun today! Song Jong Guk is so good to the kids ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,291, -8] So glad to see a new image of Jong Guk appa ^^ I was also surprised to see Jun open up to Jong Guk uncle about something he couldn't tell his dad... and also surprised at Jun's will... and Hoo seems very lonely and jealous of the kids with siblings.. Min Soo appa~ give Hoo a dongseng~

5. [+1,228, -12] Kim Sung Joo was amazing today... and I choked up for Jun. It was cool of Song Jong Guk to allow Jun to play to his heart's content!!! Kids should play at that age... ㅜㅜ when will they ever get the time to play if not now??

-

Article: 8 year old Sung Jun "My day is made up of 80% studying and 10% reading... I can't play even if I want to"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,038, -5] Reality of our country.

2. [+812, -9] It's standard for every child to attend at least two after school academies... kids must be so busy these days. I heard that there aren't any kids at the park anymore... When I was young, I had so much free time... whatever these kids are doing, I just hope they're happy.

3. [+736, -9] Jun had so much to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he became a little ajumma after he got comfortable with himself

4. [+70, -1] First time seeing Jun so talkative ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was fun to see Sung Dong Il ask Song Jong Guk what he did to his son ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+69, -0] ㅠㅠ Felt bad for Jun... but he's such a simple child ㅋㅋㅋ He wished for being able to do a thousand jump ropes and getting Song Jong Guk's autograph on a piece of paper ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure he'll give him an autograph even if he doesn't do a thousand jump ropes...

-