Minzy admits to getting a nose job


Article: [Exclusive] Gong Minzy, the secret to becoming prettier? "I got my nose done" direct admit

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+12,092, -368] Better than denying it.. It's not like she isn't talented anyway. I wish her more success.

2. [+9,986, -236] She had to admit it because it was obvious to anyone that she got it done... but that's really a daebak transformation with one nose job.

3. [+6,683, -190] I like that she's confidently admitting it

4. [+4,491, -424] Minzy-ya, I love you!

5. [+2,010, -28] Yang CEO, how about you focus on keeping Park Bom away from plastic sutgery

-

Source:
Nate

1. [+2,049, -47] Good

2. [+1,993, -98] It's fine. Why would she ever get hated on for that? She admitted it. What's so wrong with getting her nose done by suggestion of her parents while getting surgery for rhinitis anyway? Just imagine how much of your hate about her face that her parents had to put up with to make them actually suggest it to her.

3. [+1,443, -56] I don't understand how Yang CEO can say that he is against plastic surgery and leave Park Bom to... do that to her face..... ㅜㅜ I wish Park Bom would stop

4. [+90, -8] She looks way~~~ prettier ㅎ But don't get any more work done...

5. [+74, -12] I like it when celebrities directly admit it like this

-