CNN lists the top 10 things Korea does better than other countries



Article: CNN lists "What Korea is better than other countries at"

Source: E-Today via Nate [read original article here] + Naver

1. Wired culture
2. Whipping out the plastic
3. Workaholics
4. Business boozing
5. Innovative cosmetics
6. Female golfers
7. Starcraft
8. Flight attendants
9. Blind dates
10. Plastic surgery

-

1. [+961, -12] Can't deny the list considering I'm watching this through my smartphone as well ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+584, -18] Well, they're not wrong...

3. [+41, -2] I want to be able to live with some leisure time... but in Korea, it's impossible to live without working or having any time to yourself. I'd rather make less and be able to live by feeling the happiness of actually living life but this damn country just makes life so hard. No matter how much money you make, it's never enough, and unless you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, you're destined to work for the rest of your life.

4. [+34, -0] I really hate ba$tards who fiddle with their smartphones when they're the ones who called you out to meet up.............

5. [+32, -4] Now that gaming and gambling are considered addictions, can we get workaholic an actual addiction too so the government can set restrictions on it?

6. [+31, -5] Oh look, they're calling us workaholics. The government better set restrictions on working since we're all addicted.

7. [+16, -1] Anyone who steps outside of this country will come to question why they lived their lives so desperately... With no free time, no money, the only places to go are restaurants, pubs, karaokes, or internet cafes. In our city, it's hard to even find a decent bench to sit on and rest.

8. [+14, -2] Reading lists like this makes me realize that you only live once so why live it like this... but it's not like you can just stop working.

-

1. [+1,567, -9] We don't work because we want to... A bit much to call us workaholics ㅎ We're all being forced to work

2. [+962, -7] None of us are addicted to work. We do it because we have to.

3. [+862, -17] It's a Saturday and I'm on my way to work. How are we at all addicted to work? Being forced to do something against your will is not an addiction. What a sad way to work I'm on..

4. [108, -3] My husband always works overtime but he never gets paid for it either. He'll work past 1 am and never get paid for it.. I really want to report them.

5. [+89, -4] Yesterday, I got in at work at 8 am and spent the entire night there and only came home just now... but now I only have three hours left to sleep before I have to go to work again. I can't even rest because there's so much work to be done. I sometimes question what I'm doing here.

-