CL to bare all in 2NE1's new music video


Article: 2NE1 CL to have a naked acting part in new song MV... 'the totality of provocative'

Source: OSEN via Nate

YG: "CL, who's known for her confident image, bravely did nude acting in 2NE1's new music video. CL's nude scene is not about sexiness but about protraying the inner beauty and sadness of a woman. It's a mysterious yet beautifully artistic scene."

1. [+300, -22] It's all my fault, I'm sorry for everything and I promise to be a better person. So please don't do it. Please.

2. [+216, -19] Why

3. [+189, -10] I bet they're calling it nude but they're really only going to show us her backside ㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -2] She's really resorting to going completely nude since the public doesn't react no matter how much she trips... For some reason, CL just isn't erotic no matter how little clothes she's wearing...

5. [+19, -1] Do whatever you want

6. [+16, -1] Probably the one female singer that men don't want to see nudes from ♥

7. [+14, -1] She's slowly becoming the Korean version of Miley Cyrus ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -5] 'totality of provocation' my butt, more like the terror of my eyeballs

9. [+13, -0] I suspect much hate to be commented

10. [+12, -0] I've never seen netizens unify so tightly to stop a female celebrity from voluntarily stripping

-