Ahreum confesses the "truth" about her possession rumors


Article: 'Possession rumors' T-ara former member Ahreum confesses "My aunt's son came to me"

Source:
no Cut News via Naver

She wrote on Instagram on the 27th, "I'll be revealing the truth about my possession rumors. Nobody knows but my aunt's unborn son briefly came to me once. Ghosts are superstitions. We all become ghosts once we die so why are you afraid of yourself! Today goes and tomorrow comes. It'd be a waste not to spend it laughing and holding hands together!

(TN: The next part is difficult to understand) I'd be dead if I was depressed and not cool! Although I am a human like yourself so I, too, lived with pain that I couldn't die for. If only I realized at the blossom of my 20th year while smiling brightly, I could've caught on to positivity and happiness much quicker..."

1. [p+437, -19] She's not sane.. I'm getting scared

2. [+382, -15] Ah... Someone do something about her... I really feel like something bad is going to happen

3. [+282, -4] I'm surely reading Korean words... but I have no idea what she's saying;;; Just reading this, I can understand that she's in a severe state;;;

4. [+268, -9] Find strength... I don't know what else to say

5. [+252, -10] I'm scared... what is she talking about

6. [+74, -5] What is her family doing not taking her to the hospital?

-