TV: [Spoilers!!!] WIN


Article: 'WIN' Kang Seung Yoon tears up, "I don't want to win by stepping over my dongsengs"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+930, -72] Amazing that he's able to put others before himself even in a situation like this... People usually fight for themselves but he seems like a kid with a warm heart and deep thoughts.

2. [+838, -232] The opposite of the other leader...

3. [+619, -40] You can really see the difference between the two leaders in today's episode. Kang Seung Yoon is emotional and the type to support his members from the back while BI is responsible and competitive so he's at the front, leading his members. I just want both teams to debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'WIN' "We just want to kneel before Yang Hyun Suk and beg for all 11 to debut"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+529, -13] Can we please get both teams to debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Change your mind like you always doㅠㅠ

2. [+515, -13] Yang CEO~!! Since when did you ever keep your promises? Just debut both teams!! You're making Seung Yoon cry ㅠㅠ Jinhwan wants to kneel and beg ㅠㅠ

3. [+432, -10] The episode makes me choke up because both teams look so desperate... I supported A team but.. I want both to debut

-

Article: 'WIN' B team maknae Kim Dong Hyuk tears up while cherishing the members of his late father

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+194, -13] Sigh.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll make sure you get to your debut album... Broke my heart watching this... sigh ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hate Yang CEO..

2. [+143, -9] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You'll be able to greet your father next time with an album

3. [+110, -10] Donghyuk-ah, I'm going to pray that you'll be able to deliver your album to your father as the winner ㅠㅠ

-