TV: [Spoilers!!!] WIN


Article: 'WIN' Always second place A team finally takes home their first win

Source: Newsen via Nate [2] [3]

1. [+741, -44] I wanted to download A team's self composition because it was really daebak. I'm a man myself but I really feel closer to the A team... maybe because the B team still seems young and naive.

2. [+708, -32] A team really gave it their all today... Kang Seung Yoon seems to lead them well. Loved their song as well!! Definitely buying it when it's released.

3. [+667, -32] The song was well put together and it made the viewers connect to it more because they talked about their current situation. I want Kang Seung Yoon's released as a digital song.

4. [+421, -57] I feel that Yoon Jong Shin most accurately reflects how the public feels. You just can't help but support A team and give them your heart. Their song was great today!!! B team should just debut BI and Bobby as a hip hop duo~ The rest of the members don't have much charms at all

5. [+358, -14] BI's good but he seems to be really competitive. I like seeing him work hard but I think he has room to be easier on himself.

6. [+389, -48] B team's song seemed like it was written just by Bobby and BI... while A team brought the whole group together, which made their song stand out more. I liked how they tried to fit/mold the song for each member since it made them truly look like a whole group. B's good but... I'm more curious about A's future ㅠㅠ if B ends up debuting, I'll always be left wondering about A's potential ㅜㅜ

7. [+123, -6] I support A team but I always felt that they seemed nervous on stage... today, however, they did fantastic. Truly showed what they were made of! Good work, A team! Let's head straight to a debut!

8. [+111, -1] They should cut back on that boring Superstar K show and add more broadcast time to WIN

9. [+97, -5] I choked up when the scores were revealed ㅠㅠ I'm going to set A team's song as my ringtone the minute it's released

10. [+91, -5] Kang Seung Yoon really exceeded expectations with the song!!!

-