TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1994 (Pilot)


Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Reply 1994', laughing, crying... connection to the viewers

Source
: OSEN via Naver

1. [+826, -18] No matter how tired you get of everything, the best cultural content is a memory. It's such a breath of fresh air to reminisce over a memory in life.

2. [+657, -52] Go Ara did okay ㅋㅋㅋ I think that people just inserted their SM curse bias on her. She overexaggerated a bit but it wasn't anything worth criticizing or anything. I think she found a character that actually fits her since Banollim. Hopefully with time, she gets more natural.

3. [+459, -10] As you get older, you live off of the memories you make. This drama is another reminder of how many memories I made back in the day ㅎㅎ

4. [+450, -96] Go Ara's acting is great, and the drama's totally fun! ㅋㅋ

5. [+167, -6] I visited Seoul for the first time in 1995... and I listened to the adults' advice and stayed quiet to keep my Kyungsangdo saturi hidden, going about my way on my own.. I can connect to every scene in this drama! It's like a time machine... I think anyone who lived in Seoul during that time would agree.

6. [+105, -1] Go Ara's older brother is extremely good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So hilarious!

7. [+91, -3] I connected so much to Jang Guk Young in the scene where he/she visits Seoul for the very first time only to get lost ㅠㅠ Almost cried...

8. [+57, -3] I was worried going into this but the drama's really fun ㅋㅋㅋ

-