Article: Finale "The Master's Sun", the power of romance following "I Hear Your Voice"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+892, -9] I thought the coffee ghost would have some big secret to it but... just didn't want to take the college entrance exams ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+450, -13] The drama brought so much joy into my life
3. [+177, -4] That Winter, I Hear Your Voice, Master's Sun... SBS really knows how to pick their dramas.
4. [+176, -16] Gong Jyo Jin was so pretty when she was acting like a cat... now I guess I'll wait for The Heirs to begin airing~
5. [+130, -1] Jjang when they smiled and kissed ㅠㅠㅠ Loved the drama
1. [+962, -22] These past two months have been happy thanks to the drama
2. [+572, -15] Really, what are we left to watch now ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+240, -6] Only Gong Hyo Jin could've pulled off her character... Nobody else would come close
4. [+207, -11] I thought the trash can ghost was so scary at first but he became so cute towards the end... You end up falling in love with all of the characters in the Hong sisters dramas
5. [+191, -9] I didn't think the drama would be all that fun but I fell in love with So Ji Sub's acting