That woman who wants to do it with your oppas


Article: Lee Yoorin's past controversy of having sex on stage comes back u "Too focused on the act..."

Source: Newspim via Nate

The same girl who's under controversy right now for making sexual remarks about Jaehyo and Minho. In the past, she was under another controversy for a sexual act during a theater performance. She took off her male co-star's briefs and jerked him off in front of the audience. She later explained, "I was too focused on the acting that I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was reprimanded by my senior for it later."

1. [+185, -4] Why is this crazy woman in the media all of a sudden. She's no good for our children to see. Take em all down.

2. [+166, -7] I read another article about her wanting a one night stand with some Block B member... I don't think she's sane and just saying whatever to get attention. I feel bad for her at this point.

3. [+97, -9] Am I the only one who feels bad for her? Her life is so sad...

4. [+8, -0] This isn't a hateful comment. I sincerely hope she gets mental help.

5. [+5, -0] The most psycho woman I've ever seen in my life

6. [+4, -0] Why is this ugly ajumma in the media today

-