GD proclaims his loyalty to YG


Article: 'Entertainment Relay' G-Dragon, "An eternal contract with YG? I won't be joining any other agency"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+468, -11] Or in other words, he'd rather set up his own agency than join anywhere else

2. [+299, -15] He's smart, he probably knows what he's doing

3. [+258, -22] YG and GD are a match made in heaven like GD and Hyung Don

4. [+248, -18] Set up an agency with Jung Hyung Don ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+237, -12] GD would have to be crazy to want to join another agency and risk having his music controlled. He'd be better off setting up his own agency.

6. [+142, -7] GD probably could set up his own agency.... I highly doubt he'd ever leave YG for anyone else.

7. [+123, -4] I think in time, he'll just set up his own

8. [+102, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ GD has a lot of passion so I think he'll set up his own agency in time

9. [+94, -6] I can't really picture GD in any other agency...

10. [+65, -4] I can only picture 3 options for him... 1. stay with YG forever 2. set up his own agency 3. contract with a big foreign label

-