EXO to make a comeback


Article: EXO to release a new album next month... will they become million seller idols

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+4,439, -130] Isn't SM overworking them? They need to give the sasaengs time to get bored of them and leave!

2. [+4,060, -83] I'm scared the stupid fangirls are going to act up again...

3. [+2,790, -190] So when are they supposed to rest..

4. [+1,036, -22] The fans' plan to make all of the sasaengs get bored and leave has failed

5. [+973, -35] Another comeback..? I'm an EXO fan myself but if they attend more events, I'm scared what new record their sasaengs will set this time

6. [+854, -67] SM's really overworking them... I think this is crossing the line.. EXO's already suffering from sasaengs, why add a tight schedule on top of that? ㅠㅠ

7. [+857, -112] EXO should worry more about managing their psycho fans

-