TV: [Spoilers!!!] WIN


Article: 'WIN' G-Dragon B team wins their first battle

Source:
TV Daily via Nate [2]

1. [+687, -59] B team really did great... but that makes me care about the A team even more.

2. [+618, -82] B team did better but I feel more pulled in by the A team... I can see each individual member in A team clearly while I'm not so sure about B ㅡoㅡ

3. [+573, -94] A team is better for debut...

4. [+331, -30] Maybe because the B team is younger but I don't see any outstanding members other than BI and Bobby ㅜ... As for A team, you can tell each individual member apart like Lee Seung Hoon, Kang Seung Yoon, Song Min Ho, Nam Tae Hyun, Kim Jin Woo... and Nam Tae Hyun's visuals are outstanding once he's dolled up.

5. [+284, -19] I feel like A team would explode if they had B team's energy... A has a better vocal line while B has a better rapper line.

6. [+321, -63] For debut, A is definitely more suited than B... B is great but I don't think it's the right time for them to be out.

-