TV: [Spoilers!!!] WIN


Article: 'WIN' Despite A team performing through their injury, they lose their monthly evaluations... "B team won because they enjoyed it"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+286, -34] I love both teams but ㅜㅜ I feel closer with A team! Their vocal color is so nice ㅠㅠ

2. [+139, -20] I honestly think both teams could debut... but if I had to pick one, I feel more closely connected to A team. The leader is talented enough to have promoted underground with Zico and the vocal line with Kang Seung Yoon and the maknae harmonizes well. As for B team, I feel like without B.I., they'll crash really hard.

3. [+93, -9] I thought A team would win because they improved substantially since the first episode... but B team really did do awesomely well. I admit that B team is talented but I just feel more closely connected to A team maybe because I feel bad for them. I just hope the best for both teams.

-

Article: 'WIN' YG's A vs B team's monthly evaluations... Tablo and Lee Hi gain attention

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+170, -10] I like Hi and I'm not her anti or anything ㅜㅜ but since when was she at the level to be judging trainees... A and B team technically have way more experience than her and are older than her as well... ㅠㅠ

2. [+107, -6] Just like the best reply says, I'm not a Hi anti but I'm curious as to why YG thinks she's at the level to judge them... I think Yang Hyun Suk favors Lee Hi way too much..

3. [+87, -3] Not an Lee Hi anti and I completely understand why Yang Hyun Suk would favor Lee Hi so much from a musical standpoint but she definitely doesn't deserve to be judging anyone yet

-

Article: 'WIN' Yang Hyun Suk vs Park Jin Young, "Let's beat em all" ahead of a battle of the trainees

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+181, -18] Rain vs Se7en: Rain won, Big Bang vs 2PM: Big Bang won

2. [+138, -18] A team did so well today, I feel bad for their loss

3. [+137, -20] I remember during Big Bang's trainee days, they won over the JYP kids... I hope that the WIN kids will be able to win this time again as well!! I really felt so bad for A team today ㅜㅜㅜ Such young kids and they're already so talented ㅋㅋㅋ

-