TV: [Spoilers!!!] Master's Sun


I had a dream last week about all of the top comments on NB being about how I don't post about the Master's Sun. I'm sorry ;-;.

-

Article: Master's Sun, a ghostly drama that's both scary but loving

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+606, -3] It's so sad when Gong Hyo Jin cries... great actress.

2. [+470, -7] Yes, yes, he's not dead. Our master would not be so weak

3. [+422, -4] It wouldn't be fun if he died... We're already lost in the charms of Tae Gong Shil...

4. [+388, -1] Who would've thought the Hong sisters could be so cruel... not even a preview!!! It's okay... this is a rom com, there's no way the male lead would die.

5. [+324, -2] Come back~~~ Bang Gong Ho~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

6. [+114, -2] It hasn't even been that long since it started and there are only four episodes left ㅠㅠㅠ I want to see more

7. [+109, -2] Ah.. Gong Hyo Jin's crying act is jjang... she really brings out the depth of her emotions. My sons and I cried along with her.

8. [+90, -4] Hong sisters... please add more episodes!! More!!!!!!!!

-