G-Dragon, KARA, and JYP to battle it out on the digital charts




Article: G-Dragon vs KARA vs Park Jin Young, a battle of the same day music release... 'let's go'

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+1,875, -151] I think it'll be an all kill by GD ㅋ

2. [+1,519, -102] Is Park Jin Young really releasing his own music after messing up the Wonder Girls... hul... and GD will take over the charts, obviously

3. [+1,398, -92] I think GD

3. [+540, -39] The results will be so obvious... KARA will be at 3rd or around there and Jiyong will be 1st... As for Park Jin Young, maybe around 20th?

4. [+555, -63] GD still has a lot of female fans who go crazy over him but KARA no longer has male fans who go crazy over them

5. [+451, -30] I'm a guy but I'm looking more forward to GD ㅋㅋㅋ I'll end up listening to KARA later, I guess

-