Will there be a song worth remembering 10 years from now?


Article: Lee Jung Hyun "With the current state of the music indusrty, there will be no song for us to feel nostalgic over in 10 years"

Source
: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,833, -72] She's right. There are plenty of songs from the 90s that I still listen to today but songs these days are like fast food... I think 10 years from now, the only song we'll remember is Gangnam Style considering how big it was.

2. [+1,360, -37] Maybe because I'm older now but it's hard for me to match a song to a singer because they all sound the same. I used to be able to memorize all the lyrics to any new song back in the day but nowadays, it seems like there's a comeback straight after a comeback!!!

3. [+1,219, -34] If you look at the music programs from 10-20 years ago, the amount of genre variety astounds me. They're songs that are still great enough to listen to today... but these days, music programs are filled with nameless idols all hour long... I really don't think we'll have a song to remember 10 years from now.

4. [+84, -17] No, we've managed to find one song. Cherry Blossom Ending~~~ Thank you, Busker Busker.

5. [+66, -3] It'd be hilarious to listen to a pathetic song like 'Growl' 10 years from now

6. [+50, -15] She's right but she forgot that we do have one memorable song that will probably come back every spring and it's Cherry Blossom Ending.

7. [+42, -11] Busker Busker's Cherry Blossom Ending will be one to remember for a while

8. [+32, -3] There have been a lot of hit songs but if you ask me to name a memorable song since 2010, I wouldn't be able to tell you any... Too many songs make back to back hits that none of them are memorable.

-