TV: WIN (Pilot)


Article: 'WIN' Yang Hyun Suk criticizes Lee Seung Hoon "You're oddly countrified"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+292, -26] B team is good for their rap while A team is good for their vocal ㅠㅠ Personally, I think BI's talents are off the charts... Can't they just combine the teams and debut them together? I felt so bad when Kim Jin Woo was crying

2. [+282, -29] Really, it's such a waste to debut only one team... Can't both of them debut;

3. [+289, -37] I'm actually anticipating them after seeing this show ㅎㅎ I think people should give the show a chance. The desperateness of the trainees really touches your heart ㅠ Personally, BI's so charming!

-

Article: G-Dragon "BI resembles me so I personally support him" (WIN)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+135, -19] They're good.. can't they just debut both teams? But I think even if one team is eliminated, another company will surely pick them up. I have a feeling it's A team that will be dropped.. Yang Hyun Suk seemed to favor B team a lot.

2. [+102, -14] I remember seeing him on MC Mong's old stages and his rap and gesture styles reminded me a lot of GD.. Not that he's copying him or anything because he's unique and fresh in his own way. I think he'll be huge if YG trains him right. Do they really have to pick between A and B? ㅜㅜ Such a waste.. Mix them up, you'll surely get a great group.

3. [+60, -8] BI's only a '96er? I thought B team was better after seeing them dance The Motto but then A team's first rapper was really good and Lee Seung Hoon's a great dancer as well.. It'll be such a disappointment to see one team go.

-

Article: 'WIN' pilot broadcast, the survival war has finally begun

Source: Seoul Econ via Naver

1. [+368, -14] This is jsut too cruel... I never really thought of Yang CEO as cruel until now... He's not human if he eliminates Kim Jin Woo.. He's already 23 years old.

2. [+316, -10] Kim Jin Woo's YG's oldest trainee and is older than most of the members but he's still so young looking and cute ㅋ He's such a hard worker, I wish the best for him. Can't they just debut both teams like EXO ㅠ

3. [+280, -11] I really hope Kim Jin Woo debuts.. I cried when he met up with his father. He's got a great voice and he's handsome. Do well, A team!

-

Article: 'WIN' the reason survivals are more cruel than auditions

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+151, -10] EXO has 12 members, why not just debut both teams anyway

2. [+110, -5] A team seems to focus on pop music while B team is about hip hop and R&B... Both teams have different colors and seem to both be hard workers.. it's a waste to debut only one. They should just let the winning team debut and debut the losing team after some time later.

3. [+100, -20] I have a feeling if YG debuts both teams at once, they'll become EXO's rivals...

-