TV: [Spoilers!!!] WIN


Article: 'WIN' A team leader Song Minho, skills are "1TYM Teddy" and looks are "G-Dragon + Taeyang"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+143, -8] The second GD is not B.I. but Song Min Ho, I think

2. [+97, -6] I have a feeling that B team has a lot better teamwork... And why does the show keep showing scenes of the kids crying ㅠㅠㅠ You don't even know which of them is going to be eliminated yet so it makes it even sadder ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+103, -16] Why isn't Lee Seung Hoon leader... Anyway, I'm not going to vote unless they debut both teams.

4. [+28, -0] Hul Mino...? Mino's in YG?? Isn't he that former Block B member and that BoM debut????????? Hul menboong

5. [+28, -1] I love A team.. Nam Tae Hyun is amazing, Song Min Ho's talented and handsome. Fighting to all of A team!!

6. [+23, -2] Song Min Ho... Such a talented kid. He got a lot of praise with Zico in the underground scene but didn't luck out with Block B or BoM.. I really hope something happens for him.

7. [+20, -1] Seeing the kids cry makes me upset ㅠㅠ Can't we just debut both teams?

8. [+18, -1] Song Min Ho's the best!!!!!! I was upset seeing Nam Tae Hyun cry ㅠㅠ Supporting A team!

9. [+15, -0] Wow, you really can see GD and Taeyang in his face

10. [+13, -0] I think I repeated Nam Tae Hyun's 'Snow Flower' at least 10 times. His voice is so charming, as his face as well ㅠㅠ

-