TV: [Spoilers!!!] Running Man + Dad! Where are you going?


Article: 'Running Man' Song Ji Hyo - Gary, gold bar 'final winners'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+451, -19] They're the jjang, they match so well.. I really want the Monday couple to get married... ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+391, -9] They were so sweet today... ♥♥♥

3. [+380, -11] These two really... confuse me... Are they really just for the TV or is there more..

4. [+367, -14] It's like they're really dating...

5. [+328, -14] I want Song Ji Hyo and Gary to date for real ♥♥

-

Article: 'Dad' The dongsengs and their cute acts, we'll surely miss them

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,171, -38] I was really touched when Bin got in trouble with her dad for throwing salt in her noodles and Jun said that it tasted all that much better because Bin made it... He's such a thoughtful child.

2. [+3,609, -37] When Bin was all sad and Jun caught yeochi for her ㅜㅜㅜ She has such a great brother

3. [+2,921, -28] Jun is a child who touches your heart the more you get to know him ㅜㅜㅜ I always thought it wasn't good for a child to be so serious like him but I think his father taught him well ㅠㅠ He grew up so well

4. [+2,474, -31] Sung Dong Il looked really pissed off when his daughter put salt in the noodles ㅋ

5. [+2,392, -40] Hoo really adores Minyul ㅋㅋㅋ I love them both so much

-