TV: [Spoilers!!!] Master's Sun (Pilot)


Article: 'Pilot broadcast' Master's Sun, a true drama has arrived!

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+703, -54] I loved it. So Ji Sub is awesome and Gong Hyo Jin's acting is so natural.

2. [+710, -80] Can't leave out Gong Hyo Jin from any awesome drama ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+601, -42] I hate dramas or movies about ghosts but I'm forcing myself to watch it for So Ji Subㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+530, -74] Exceeded my expectations~

5. [+461, -20] The acting so far is good, I just hope they don't drag the plot out.

-

Article: "Master's Sun" Girl's Day's Minah makes an appearance with smooth acting skills

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+596, -98] L ㅋㅋㅋ only said two lines and already you can feel that it's going to be bad

2. [+457, -41] I had a feeling it was Minah and it really was ㅋ Let's just stick to rookie actors instead of idols, yeah?

3. [+476, -86] Can they not make L act..?ㅜㅜ

4. [+62, -37] Am I the only one who thinks L is okay at acting ㅋㅋ At least compared to other idols

5. [+54, -32] I thought L's acting was okay... Minah was okay too. Nobody was that bad.

6. [+35, -11] I think L had his emotions down, just that it seemed like he was bad because of his voice... He's too hyper. His gaze and everything is okay.

-