Taeyeon denies rumors of a new Taetiseo album


Reader request.

-

Article: Taeyeon clarifies rumors of a new Taetiseo album "Even I don't know..."

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+707, -55] Twinkle was great, I think Taetiseo would do fine with another unit release

2. [+602, -52] Can we please get a Taeyeon solo?

3. [+449, -33] Anything's fine, just please make a comeback

4. [+167, -19] Will you girls just hurry up... So many weird kids calling themselves the trends lately... Whatever

5. [+139, -16] I heard the September comeback is for Japan.... not Korea ㅠ ㅠ

6. [+114, -7] I think it'll be a full SNSD comeback, not a Taetiseo unit... They had their 4th album in the beginning of the year so I expect a mini-album next.

7. [+82, -6] I heard SNSD in the second half of the year and Taetiseo next year.

8. [+80, -7] Of course Taetiseo won't be coming back... SNSD's comeback is in September.

-