SPICA's Kim Bo Hyung reveals she was eliminated from 2NE1


Article: SPICA's Kim Bo Hyung confesses "I was eliminated from 2NE1... not because of my skills"

Source: TV Report via Naver

Hyori: "Why do you think you were eliminated from 2NE1?"

Bohyung: "I lacked swag. I was sitting in the office alone when Yang Hyun Suk CEO approached me and explained that it wasn't because I lacked talent but because I had a different color from the group. He supported me until the end."

1. [+872, -11] All of the SPICA members have trained for so long and have a lot of talent but there's nothing interesting about them...

2. [+836, -39] Kim Bo Hyung's singing is on Hyorin's level... SPICA's truly talented. Yang Jiwon was also the main vocalist for Five Girls, but she's considered to be on the lower end in terms of skills within SPICA.

3. [+816, -29] There's really nothing special about the group as a whole...

4. [+680, -9] One of the main reasons SPICA isn't getting popular is because the group doesn't have a color. They need to find something interesting about them.

5. [+364, -52] She's really charming when she sings.. and not that I hate Sandara but she sings way better than Sandara and has more charm so why was she eliminated over her?

6. [+321, -14] Each of the 2NE1 members have such strong characteristics that Kim Bo Hyung might've just had her charms buried somewhere in there. CL and Park Bom especially.. their charismas are crazy ㅋ

-