Sohee's acting in 'Rose Day' receives praise


Reader request.

-

Article: Wonder Girls' Sohee receives praise for her acting in Rose Day

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+612, -113] My heart broke during that scene... I was actually surprised because she did better than I expected

2. [+523, -105] She is pretty. I hope she contines to improve like Jung Woong In said!!! I'll support you~ ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+478, -97] She didn't go all out with the crying but... the scene still managed to break my heart..

4. [+75, -24] Exceeded expectations

5. [+70, -22] She's a good actor ㅋㅋ A great variety in expressions. I'm looking forward to her improve.

-

Article: 'Happy Rose Day' Sohee's drunk acting, posing and getting angry

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,425, -74] Sohee's normal talk is more awkward than her acting ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,174, -196] Her drunk acting was great... and she was especially cute when she pulled her hair back and turned around!!

3. [+1,097, -175] I was actually surprised by how much she exceeded my expectations. I didn't think she'd match the character of Ahreum because she's the complete opposite of her real personality but she pulled it off. She's obviously still a rookie so there are some rough spots here and there but I see potential in her!

-