Seohyun and Junho confirm castings in a drama and movie


Article: SNSD Seohyun confirms casting in 'Dating'... enters the line of 'acting idols'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+397, -99] As someone who watched her in WGM... Hm.........

2. [+367, -98] Her acting was awkward in WGM, how can she do a drama?

3. [+312, -102] What the hell?

4. [+244, -84] Wow, the two faced comments... Just a few hours ago, I saw everyone praising a male idol acting article. Of course a female idol acting article gets nothing but hateful comments.

5. [+107, -11] Just don't suck as hard as Dongho and Han Seungyeon

-

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Byung Hun and Jun Do Yeon leading cast 'Memories of the Sword', 2PM's Junho joins

Source: Herald News via Naver

1. [+382. -50] I saw 'Cold Eyes' and he was decent for a supporting role

2. [+313, -42] I'm a guy... so more than anyone else, I absolutely hate seeing male idols in movies or dramas. I wanted to see 'Cold Eyes' when it first came out because I love Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo but decided not to after seeing an idol in the cast. My younger sister eventually pulled me into watching it and the entire time, I never felt that Junho was an idol at all. He just seemed like a rookie actor... I'm not saying he's awesome at acting but I think he pulled it off if he managed to fool the audience into thinking he's a rookie actor and not an idol. Either way, my opinion of him has changed so I hope he keeps it up for this movie.

3. [+307, -63] Junho's acting was okay in 'Cold Eyes'. So many idols suck at acting but Junho's decent.

4. [+247, -42] Junho's acting is good

5. [+107, -16] With leads like Lee Byung Hun and Jun Do Yeon, I highly doubt Junho's role will have that big of an impact. He'll do okay if it's a small supporting role. There's some bias towards him because he's an idol but he was okay in 'Cold Eyes'.

-