Park Jin Young releases teaser images


Article: Park Jin Young reveals three versions of an aged teaser

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+138, -7] Amazing of him...

2. [+129, -17] I think Park Jin Young's just like screw his company, he's going to do what he wants whether his company's artists fail or not. As long as he does well, I don't think he cares. Suzy-ya, make sure you make a lot of money. Gotta fund that papa of yours.

3. [+90, -6] I think Park Jin Young will look exactly like that in the future ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+52, -13] Why is it wrong for a CEO to release an album.. He was a singer before he was a CEO and it's not like he's retired. I'm glad he's working hard.

5. [+44, -8] I think he should focus on promoting his music instead of business. He's not the business type.. too greedy.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+149, -8] Ha~ JY..P... wheeze wheeze~

2. [+107, -22] Hul ㅋㅋ This is fresh ㅋㅋ He's an awesome producer

3. [+83, -8] Why does he look more natural in his grandpa get up?..

-