Follow Up: EXO sasaengs


Reader request.

Article: EXO, an anticipation of an idol group different from the others

Source: Kang Myung Suk's Column

1. [+3,043, -80] EXO's biggest problem is their fans... Yesterday was such a mess

2. [+2,500, -93] One of the representative examples of a group's fanbase dragging them down... Exactly how bad do you have to be to be banned from a music program? I like this song better than their prior one, however

3. [+2,220, -86] More like sasaeng fans different from the others

4. [+2,085, -80] EXO's sasaengs come down the generation of HOT and TVXQ

5. [+1,964, -71] Are these the guys that have the crazy fanbase who can't even receive admission to music programs?

6. [+1,825, -64] I saw some EXO sasaengs shave their heads just so they can get into the male bathrooms... Fans are the problem to EXO.

7. [+1,694, -177] I feel like SM is saying with EXO: "We didn't know what you fans would like so here's a little bit of everything."

8. [+1,194, -23] I feel so bad for EXO, their image just continues to drop because of their fans. I'll never forget the gates of hell that I saw open up in front of the broadcast hall when fans started running in front of my car... I was too scared to drive after that and had to take the subway instead. Fans should realize that their artist's image depends on how they act.

9. [+984, -29] I feel like EXO directly inherited the worst of HOT and TVXQ's fans

10. [+246, -4] I'm just curious why labelmate SHINee barely have any sasaengs and have a clean fanbase for the most part but EXO is under SM as well and have such crazy fans??

-