Article: 'Two years running' how did EXO vs B.A.P become the 'trend'
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+226, -15] I'll be honest, I'm an EXO fan but I admit that their company had a lot to do with their popularity whereas BAP's company is powerless
2. [+212, -12] Up to last year, it was EXO>BAP... but I think it's the other way around now because BAP's company lacks power and their fanbase has trouble unifying. Their digital rank keeps falling down... but I still gotta give props to them for coming as far as they have under a small company. EXO is doing just as well despite getting a lot of company help.
3. [+201, -55] EXO wouldn't have come this far without their company power ㅋ INFINITE's truly amazing if you think about all they've achieved considering their circumstances
4. [+117, -8] They're both the trends but the difference lies in how respectful their fans are...
5. [+107, -10] I wouldn't call them a trend quite yet considering there are still a lot of people who don't know these groups
6. [+104, -43] Seeing EXO makes B2ST and INFINITE seem more impressive (smaller companies)
7. [+56, -7] It'd be more difficult to find a group that failed under the SM title ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+43, -4] As an EXO fan, I'll be the first to admit that their popularity is largely attributed to their company power
9. [+36, -2] EXO's already two years into their debut????
10. [+55, -25] I also think EXO has come this far thanks to their company ㅋㅋㅋ with a combination of their fans and talents ㅋㅋㅋ but that makes INFINITE, SISTAR, and B2ST seem more amazing with their accomplishments since their companies are so small but they managed to climb this far up.