Yongin murderer might have been involved with internal organ dealing



Article: Yongin murderer "Contact me for buying/selling internal organs" past post?... shocking

Source: Herald News via Nate

After finding out his identity/SNS accounts, netizens googled his phone number and found a past post he left in March on an anonymous board. His post was on a thread made by an alleged internal organ dealer requesting to purchase kidneys. The murderer wrote, "I'm 20 years old now and have been informed about this world for a while now. I've also seen people a lot younger than me involved. Please contact me at this number."

Suspicions of him either wanting to become an internal organ dealer or actually involved in it were fueled when police found evidence of texts he sent to his friend while in the process of mutilating the corpse. He took pictures and sent them with messages like, "I'm doing it now" and "I'm draining the blood now".

His friend texted back saying, "Don't joke around", and fell back asleep.

During his investigation today, when asked why he murdered her, he replied, "She tried to push me and run away and I thought she'd report it to the police so I killed her thinking I had to save myself first."

When asked if he had anything to say to her family, why he wrote what he did on his SNS, and whether he felt any guilt, he shortly replied, "I'm sorry."

-

1. [+938, -6] I just really want him dead

2. [+809, -31] This ba$tard is worse than Oh Won Chun. How exactly do you have to grow up for 19 years to be able to do something like this???

3. [+664, -25] Please just kill him

4. [+52, -13] I don't think this is his first time... There has to be more if you dig deeper

5. [+34, -4] I don't know a lot about internal organ dealing... but if he was able to cut up an entire body with just a knife bought from a convenience store, this can't be his first time... And the fact that he turned himself in so calmly as soon as suspects were narrowed down just makes it seem like he simulated this situation in his head already once before...

-