TV: [Spoilers!!!] Monstar


Reader request.

-

Article: 'Monstar' Junhyung and Ha Yeon Soo's alleyway kiss 'their hearts finally meet'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+144, -23] The actors are all bad at acting but I keep watching it anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so embarrassing but I think I'm watching it for the sake of feeling embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+74, -31] Fluttering... ♥ The kiss scene was pretty!

3. [+43, -10] I'm not at the age to have my heart fluttering at things like this... but it is... ㅠㅠ

4. [+17, -1] Yong Junhyung's acting is better than Dongho's

5. [+13, -0] The acting is just embarrassing... but I still find myself waiting for 9:50 pm Fridays.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Haneul... Sunwoo's so cool!!!

6. [+12, -6] The male lead looks like an octopus... and the female lead looks like a frog...

7. [+8, -5] Ha Yeon Soo's acting is so disappointing...

8. [+7, -6] What kind of drama has all the leads looking so ugly

-