TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Bo Young - Lee Jong Suk confirm their affections for each other with Jung Woong In's kidnapping incident

Source: S
BS Ent Sports via Naver

1. [+3,176, -55] Ah, scriptwriter... How could you put in a scene of a man and a woman hugging in bed in a family drama... I'm so thankful that you did that.

2. [+2,747, -30] The true lead role today was the air mattress

3. [+2,297, -48] I was really mad that they included 35 minutes of flashback scenes but decided to stay quiet and watch tomorrow's episode after seeing Sooha and Jjangbyun alive

4. [+2,238, -54] I felt bad for Min Jun Guk right until he tried to grab Sooha and jump down... All of my sympathy for him disappeared when he tried to die with Sooha.

5. [+2,013, -28] Sooha's cool but lawyer Cha is the really cool one for always staying in the back and watching over the two ㅠㅠ

6. [+1,960, -68] If Sooha is sent to jail, I'm going to kill the judge and the prosecutor and everyone involved with that decision

7. [+1,847, -18] Burst out laughing when Sooha ran to the hospital after seeing Jjangbyun carried in ㅋㅋㅋ Even though it was a serious scene ㅋㅋ

8. [+1,143, -21] Loved the sweetness but the narration at the end makes me nervous

-