TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Da Hee slaps Lee Bo Young at her truth reveal

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+678, -12] Wow, prosecutor Seo Do Yeon is amazing at acting... I teared up with her when she was crying in the bathroom ㅠㅠ and when she was crying while talking to Lee Bo Young... I feel so bad for Do Yeon ㅠㅠㅠ Such a good actress.. be the lead..

2. [+661, -8] I cried when she asked for her dad to be saved in the bathroom..

3. [+540, -12] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seo Do Yeon, I feel so bad for her ㅠㅠㅠ Really ㅠㅠ When she was crying in the bathroom ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Jong Suk sympathizes with Lee Da Hee

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+424, -2] The scriptwriter's so amazing... Everything that overlaps was already planned... Broke my heart when Soo Ha read into Do Yeon's feelings and understood

2. [+374, -5] Why does Seo Do Yeon cry so sadly... I teared up with her

3. [+335, -5] After Seo Do Yeon, is Soo Ha next ㅠㅠ I wonder how badly Hye Sung will collapse ㅠㅠ or withstand... I just feel so sad ㅠㅠ

-