TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Bo Young falls for younger man Lee Jong Suk 'rainy romance'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+617, -28] Scriptwriter-nim, please make it a beautiful happy ending.. Their age difference is no big deal in real life ㅜㅜ Please please let Soo Ha live the rest of his life happily by her side~~

2. [+597, -14] I really hated Chabyun for blocking Jjangbyun with that call when Soo Ha started pining for her ㅜㅜ but when Jjangbyun started going to Soo Ha because she was reminded of him, I felt bad for Chabyun again as he stood there watching her in the rain ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+579, -21] I'm totally in the shoes of Jjangbyun ㅠㅠ When Lee Jong Suk looked up at her with the large puppy eyes, I wanted to just scoop him up and raise him... Chic Soo is cute but this is even cuter

4. [+46, -2] Scriptwriter, I'm putting my trust in you

5. [+41, -2] ㅠㅠ Please, please let this be a happy ending.. I think I'll develop a trauma against dramas if this ends bad... I won't be able to watch dramas ever again.. please ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+34, -1] Please let Soo Ha and Hye Sung have a happy ending ㅠㅠ I'd feel too bad for Soo Ha otherwise ㅠㅠ

7. [+32, -2] So glad that Jjangbyun likes Soo Ha now... Please don't kill anyone else and just throw Min Jun Guk in jail and end it happily like that!

-