Netizens implore Seungyeon not to act again


Article: Han Seungyeon transforms into a rain coat girl 'I feel great... Totally exciting'

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+561, -32] Don't act

2. [+449, -34] I would've still liked you if you hadn't come out on Jang Ok Jung

3. [+426, -49] She's not really good at anything, I wonder what she would've been if not for KARA. You messed up Jang Ok Jung.

4. [+36, -13] Never think of acting again... Never seen such crappy acting before.

5. [+24, -15] Yeah, just stick to being a singer. Can't act, your voice is weird... With what confidence are you even dubbing now for?

6. [+22, -9] Unni... Don't act anymore... Especially historical dramas...

7. [+21, -10] Her image didn't go downhill just because of Jang Ok Jung. She knew that idols taking voice acting jobs were controversial but she took one up at the first opportunity so of course her image takes a dip.

8. [+19, -10] I was so enraged watching Jang Ok Jung ㅡㅡ Such a horrible actress.. Just thinking about it now is making me filled with anger ㅡㅡ Man, I'm still angry about that

9. [+16, -8] I seriously think she appeared on Jang Ok Jung because she thought she lacked antis and wanted to attract some more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-