Lee Jong Suk, Park Hyung Shik, Taemin: The currently trending men


Article: Who are the trending 'younger men' of today? Jong Suk vs Hyung Shik vs Taemin

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,348, -56] I really can't pick between the three ㅠㅠ Lee Jong Suk is daebak in his drama ㅠㅠ Park Hyung Shik is so cute with how hard he works... baby soldier ㅠㅠ and I've always liked Taemin... all three are jjang

2. [+1,209, -48] Lee Jong Suk has been on the rise ever since 'School' and Park Hyung Shik blew up with 'Real Men' so I'd say they're both the trends right now ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,028, -52] All three are the trend!

4. [+878, -82] Even as a man, I can definitely see that Lee Jong Suk has entered the trend. I think Park Hyung Shik and Taemin still have a bit to go compared to Lee Jong Suk, but they're still doing well considering the fact that they're both originally singers. Lee Jong Suk is hitting a run of daebaks with 'School', 'I Hear Your Voice', and his upcoming 'No Breathing'..

5. [+835, -75] Hyung Shik's certainly gotten popular but his fandom stands no chance against the other two... Lee Jong Suk is just the trend, period.

6. [+790, -74] Definitely Lee Jong Suk ㅋㅋㅋ He's about to earn the national title right now ㅋㅋ

7. [+663, -59] Lee Jong Suk's so fu*kin handsome.. ㅜㅜ

8. [+586, -53] I'm a SHINee fan but I'm going to have to go with Jong Suk!! ♥♥♥ Still love Taemin and Hyung Shik, though!

9. [+555, -53] I'm a Shawol but I don't think Taemin belongs here? SHINee's had the 'younger boy' concept since their debut and I feel like they're pushing the masculine image now but to fans, they still look like babies... If I had to choose, I'd go with Lee JOng Suk.

10. [+516, -28] Soo Ha syndrome ㅠㅠ Baby soldier syndrome ㅠㅠ Love them all

11. [+486, -45] Most definitely Lee Jong Suk

12. [+438, -39] Throwing in a vote for Lee Jong Suk

-