Kim Na Young overcomes her 'ssanti' image with fashion pictorials





Article: Kim Na Young reveals B cuts from Hong Kong magazine pictorial

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+357, -20] Wow, that fashion with the sweats makes no sense at all but she manages to pull it off stunningly... I'm in awe...

2. [+251, -13] It's not just anyone who can pull off outfits like these... She's honestly better than any model in terms of face or body but her image itself is ssanti (cheap) so I think people have a tendency of thinking easily of her. Just because she got popular for her ssanti image doesn't mean she herself as a person is ssanti... I find it quite amazing how she's able to experiment with different styles but still keep it modern and trendy.

3. [+225, -19] I'd say she's in the top tier with Jang Yoon Joo!

4. [+15, -2] She's too famous in our country for her ssanti image~ But if you look at her objectively, she's got a great body~ I'm glad people overseas are recognizing that... Do well!

5. [+11, -4] I always thought she had a great body whenever I saw her on variety shows. The styles may look weird to others but it looks amazing to me! She pulls them off gorgeously.

-