Kang Ta explains his ideal woman to be Victoria


Article: Kang Ta "My ideal woman is Victoria, I like someone who knows how to play"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"Honestly, my ideal woman is someone with beautiful eyes. Having beautiful eyes usually means you have a beautiful face. I can accept some level of plastic-ness as well. I'd also like someone who's a good wife/mother but also knows how to play hard. I mentioned before that Victoria is my ideal woman. She used to be on a show called 'We Got Married' with Nichkhun and I even asked her how she would feel about going on the show with me.

I saw her most recently when she came to support 'Voice Korea 2'. When my student Lee Ye Jun won, she texted me saying congratulations. I'd like to talk to her over a delicious meal some time. She's a caring and great friend. I hope she'll meet a great man even if it isn't me."

1. [+641, -30] Changmin dislikes this article

2. [+324, -49] But even as a girl, I have to say that Victoria is so pretty ㅠㅠ She was so pretty on WGM... She's a Chinese with a face that works even in Korea *.* Tall, skinny, great at cooking and dancing... and has an innocence to her that I love ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+245, -29] "I can accept some level of plastic-ness as well"... Be careful, man.. You're going to regret it once you see your children.

4. [+38, -11] Victoria must have a great personality seeing as so many SM people like Kang Ta and Changmin like her ㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -11] Everyone loves Victoria because she's nice and pretty... even Jun Hyun Moo and Kim Gura

6. [+23, -4] You can tell just by how Victoria takes care of her dongsengs. She's good at cooking and pretty to boot, what man wouldn't like her? She's not fluent in Korean either so there wouldn't be a reason to get into arguments too

7. [+22, -7] What if Dispatch releases an article soon saying 'Kang Ta and Victoria in a relationship, broke up with Changmin a while ago' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21, -8] Kang Ta ajusshi, think of your age

9. [+21, -0] Duke it out with Changmin for her

10. [+20, -5] I'm really curious whether Victoria will marry a Korean or a Chinese

11. [+18, -0] He's sounding a little too serious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+14, -2] He really does sound like he has feelings for her

-