Jay Park releases 'I Like 2 Party' teaser


Article: Jay Park 'I like 2 party' in a sexy suit in teaser

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+427, -97] I'm personally a big fan of Jay Park's dancing so I'm glad to hear that the title track is a dance track!! The quality of the music video looks good too, it's nice to see him improving like this

2. [+403, -101] So this must be the song that Will Smith made a love call for! Looking forward to the full version

3. [+286, -74] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHM3bn6k6Aw&feature=youtu.be

4. [+56, -16] I saw him at the JTN concert and he was amazing. Sang 15 or so songs in a row while dancing without rest and not one breath was out of place. Daebak.

5. [+56, -13] Saw him perform this song at his concert with Lyn and it was daebak! Can't wait to see it on TV.

6. [+44, -12] I was really surprised with him at the JTN concert. For 50 minutes, he sang 14 songs with dancing... He was clearly out of breath when he was talking but as soon as the song started, his voice never faltered... Really amazing.

7. [+42, -6] I heard this song in the theaters

8. [+38, -9] Seems to improve with every new release

-