Ivy screws up on SNS


Article: Ivy sweats over immature statement on airplane accident "I'm sorry"

Source: E-News via Nate

Ivy (TN: I'm going to space the words out otherwise it's super difficult to read translated): #a gift for the original staff members for the last broadcast #beautiful #99% sure that my stage will be cut because Inkigayo is cutting back 12 minutes for the airplane crash #omona

Ivy: Aht... I'm so sorry... I didn't say that meaning what you think I intended.. It was wrong of me.. and I didn't delete any comments.. I just rewrote the post because I realized that I looked so thoughtless in the original one.. I'm sorry.

-

1. [+1,984, -89] So disrespectful. There are families still mourning and people still fighting for their lives.. and on top of that, it's our own country's plane that crashed. How could she be worrying about her stage being cut? Now that Inkigayo is canceled, Ivy must be crying since she can't perform on it at all. Think before you speak.

2. [+1,915, -105] Proving that she has no brains ㅡㅡ

3. [+1,859, -87] Rea..lly... thoughtless..

4. [+279, -4] Jeez, every time she's on the brink of getting popular again, she keeps digging her own grave.

5. [+208, -2] Yeah... It's too much to expect a person to change... Of course she'd prioritize her cut stage on Inkigayo instead of the plane accident...

6. [+202, -3] She's had so many chances to become more popular than Lee Hyori but she always manages to kick each golden opportunity away like this.. ㅋㅋ

7. [+132, -3] Does she even care about her career at all anymore?

8. [+124, -5] Sigh... Even when everyone else was hating on her, I was always one of the few that supported her great singing. I always knew she'd get into something like this because she has a tendency of speaking without thinking and I guess it's finally happened. Nuna, I can't shield this ㅠㅠ Just apologize no matter what and go reflect.. ㅠㅠ

-